1. Collection of Personal Data
This applies to the services available under the domain www.maxcinemas.com.my via any Mobile Device or Computer of any kind.
We would like to inform you that we treat and view your personal data seriously.
By using Max Cinemas website services, we will request information from about yourself ("Personal Data") to allow us to enter into transactions with you or send information, services or products.
This Notice serves to inform you that your Personal Data is being processed by us or on our behalf and you hereby give your consent to the processing of your Personal Data
2. Nature of Personal Data
Personal data which may be collected from you includes information as listed;
* First and Last Name
* Birth Date / Birthday
* Mobile Number
* Email Address
* Credit or Debit card details
Other than the listed above, we may collect other personal data from you on any subsequent occasion for using our services.
You are responsible for ensuring that the information you provide us is accurate, complete, not misleading and kept up to date.
3. Purpose and Usage of Personal Data
Personal data collected, used and otherwise processed by us for, amongst others the following purposes:
* Creating an online account by registering on our website or at our premises.
* Processing your request's, order's, purchase's, contest entry and/or promotion activities.
* Enabling us to send you information by email or social media about services, products, updates, promotional activities offered by Max
Cinemas and/or to deliver contest prizes to you.
* Maintaining and improving customer relationship
* Market survey and client profiling activities
* Maintaining and updating internal record keeping.
* detecting and preventing crime (including but not limited to fraud, money-laundering, bribery);
* meeting any legal or regulatory requirements and making disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, direction,
court order, by-law, guideline, circular, code applicable to us or any entity within our business;
* such other purposes directly related to the foregoing.
4. Failure to provide Personal Data
In the event that you do not supply the basic required Personal Data during registration, it may result in the following;
* We wont be able to provide you the notifications, services and/or products requested.
* result in us being unable to accept and process your entry to contest.
* result in us being unable to update you on our latest products, services and promotions.
5. Sources of Personal Data
Your Personal Data is being collected or going to be collected from the following sources;
* From website cookies embedded on our website, application or any other related tracking mechanism that may be deployed by us from
time to time.
* When registering an account, Login to your account, and/or accessing our website
* When registering an account or login to you account via facebook, information that is required will be taken via your social media
* When contacting our customer service.
* When you submit your Personal Data to us for any other purposes.
6. Rights of Access and Correction
You shall be allowed to update your personal account profile information as long the account is active. For other matters;
Subject to the provisions of the PDPA, you may, upon payment of a prescribed fee, have the right to request for access to and correction of your information held by us and in this respect, you may:
* Check whether we hold or use your Personal Data and request access to such data;
* Request us to correct any of your Personal Data that is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date;
* Request that your Personal Data is retained by us only as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes for which it was collected;
* Request that we specify or explain our policies and procedures in relation to data and types of Personal Data handled by us;
* Communicate to us your objection to the use of your Personal Data for marketing purposes whereupon we will not use your Personal Data for these purposes; and
* Withdraw, in full or in part, your consent given previously, in each case subject to any applicable legal restrictions, contractual conditions and a reasonable time period.
We may refuse to comply with a data access request or a data correction request and shall, by notice in writing, inform you of our refusal and the reasons of our refusal.
The department to whom written requests for access to the Personal Data or correction and/or deletion of the Personal Data or for information regarding policies and procedures and types of Personal Data handled by us is:
Department Name: Customer Service
Contact No. 089-896110
Email Address: email@example.com
Address: No. 7986, G FL, Lot 6, Block E, Harbour Town Commercial Centre, 91000 Lahad Datu, Sabah
You may also unsubscribe to our marketing materials by clicking the unsubscribe link contained in the email we send to you and following the instructions therein
The Personal Data provided to us will generally be kept confidential but you hereby consent and authorize us to provide or disclose your Personal Data to the following categories:-
* Any person to whom we are compelled or required to do so under law;
* Payment channels including without limitation financial institutions for purpose of assessing, verifying, effectuating and facilitating payment of any amount due to us in connection with your acquisition of our services and/or products;
* Our business partners and affiliates that provide related services or products in connection with our business, for joint promotions and/or contest;
* Statutory authorities, government agencies and industry regulators;
* Our consultants, accountants, auditors, lawyers or other financial or professional advisers;
* Our service providers for purposes of establishing and maintaining a common database where we have a legitimate common interest;
* The general public when you become a winner in a contest by publishing your name, photographs and other Personal Data without compensation for advertising and publicity purposes
8. Safety of your Personal Data
We shall keep and process your data in a secure manner. We takes practical steps to protect your Personal Data from any loss, missuse, modification, unauthorized or acc endeavour, where practicable, to impidental access or disclosure, alteration or destruction, including but not limited to the use of procedural and tecnical safeguards such as encryption, firewalls and secure socket layers. If you are aware of any security breach please inform us as soon as possible.
9. Third Party Personal Data