Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions constitute an agreement between you and
Max Cinemas Sdn Bhd (Company No.: 1-319308-A)
1. APPLICATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
www.maxcinemas.com.my for use of sales, purchase of any movie tickets, goods, products or services and participation in
membership or contests.
iii. If you do not agree by these Terms and Conditions, you are advised to refrain from using our services and opt out from our online
2. REGISTRATION AND SERVICES
* Our services are available only to, and shall only be used by individuals who can form legally binding contracts under the law. Without limiting the foregoing, our services are not available to persons under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you can use our services only in conjunction with, and under the supervision of your parents or legal guardians.
* You acknowledge that if you do not register as a member, your activity for our services will be limited. Employees of Max Cinemas and its related corporate bodies are entitled to register as a member, but are not entitled to participate in any contests organised by Max Cinemas.
* Without limiting other remedies, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Max Cinemas may at its sole discretion limit your activity, temporarily or indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide our services to you if:
- You breach any Terms and Conditions hereof or any terms incorporated by reference.
- We are unable to verify or authenticate any information provided to us which we deemed is requisite and necessary.
- We believe that your actions may cause financial loss or legal liability to us.
* Max Cinemas has the right to change some or all of our services at any time at under any circumtances. In the event a new services is introduce, we will send a notification to you and it shall be effective on the date stated as the effective launch date of any new service.
3. SALES AND ONLINE PURCHASING
* The following persons are allowed to do transaction:
- Any person that is above the age of 18.
- Have a valid Malaysian mobile phone number
- Have a valid email address
- Have a valid credit/debit card or online banking access.
* Movie Tickets
- Movie tickets purchased via our online purchasing are stricly non-refundable and are not available for exchange under any circumtances.
- A booking fee of RM0.50 will be charged to your credit/debit card or or banking account on every ticket purchased via our website.
- By purchasing movie tickets via our website you are agree that:
○ You accept any seat that has been chosen to each ticket purchased
○ Max Cinemas makes no warranties or representations or undertakings to you that you will be seated at a particular seat, row or section of the relevant cinema.
- Movie tickets purchased via our webpage will be given booking number sent by e-mail or available under the booking history.
- Movie tickets are made available subject to the classification of the relevant film given by the Film Censorship Board of Malaysia. Max Cinemas has a legal obligation to refuse admission to any person, who in the opinion of its duty manager, is under the minimum age required for P13 and 18 classified films (including children in arms). Proof of age may be required in certain instances.
* Concessions Item and Other Goods
- Concessions items and other goods can be purchase via our webpage. List of concessions item and goods may be ammended by Max Cinemas from time to time.
- Concessions item and other goods that purchased via online can be collected at our concession counter by producing the given
booking number sent by e-mail or available under the booking history.
- All concession items purchased can only be redeemed at the cinema counter on the same date as the movie ticket show time. Early or
late redemption will not be entertained.
- Concession items purchased online are stricly non-refundable and are not available for exchange under any circumstances.
- You represent and warrant that:
○ Any credit information you supply is true and complete.
○ Charges incurred by you will be honoured by your credit card company or the financial institution.
○ You will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any applicable taxes.
All purchases are transacted in Ringgit Malaysia (RM) only.
Online Ticketing at www.maxcinemas.com.my
* Ticket purchased are only for the particular film, show time and show date specified.
* If there any disputes when purchasing in www.maxcinemas.com.my, such as:
- Payment went through when purchasing online but didn’t get confirmation or booking number.
- Payment did not go through but money was deducted and didn’t get confirmation or booking number.
Kindly contact our customer care:
- Phone at 089-896110
- E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Kindly provide your name, transaction date, contact details, show times and date, name of film when contacting our customer care via any means available.
* Refunds will not be provided to guest that has successfully purchased movie tickets (payment go through, confirmation or booking number received) via website www.maxcinemas.com, box office counters, or concessions counters, based on any different disputes stated below:
- Has viewed the entirety of any movie purchased at Max Cinemas.
- Has not viewed the entirety of the movie purchased at Max Cinemas.
- Did not visit the cinema to collect the movie tickets and has not viewed the entirety of any movie purchased at Max Cinemas.
- Visited the cinema to collect the movie tickets and has or has not viewed the entirety of any movie purchased at Max Cinemas
* All transactions once completed and confirmed (e.g payment go through, confirmation or booking number received) are not exchangeable or refundable under any circumstances.
* All your personal information will not be shared with any third parties. Any information collected through www.maxcinemas.com intended
to be used for this transaction only.
5. USE OF CINEMA FACILITIES
Usage of our cinema halls and facilities within the halls and area of the cinema;
* You agree that there shall be strictly no entry or admission to the Halls without a valid movie ticket.
* You shall ensure appropriate behaviour in compliance with all laws, regulations and any house-rules set out by Max Cinemas. Max
Cinemas reserves sole discretion to request you to leave the Halls and/or its vicinity if your behaviour is believed to endanger
the safety or negatively affects the area and/or the facilities or any other customers.
* To the maximum extent permitted by law, you:
- shall take full responsibility for any risk whatsoever to you arising from the use of the Halls and/or the facilities within the cinemas.
- hereby agree to release, waive, discharge and not to sue or bring any action whatsoever towards us, owners, employees, contractors
and/or business partners from or for any and all liabilities, injuries, or any and all other claims and damages as a result of using the
cinema halls and facilities;
Any intellectual property subsisting in the material and contents of this website, including but not limited to texts, graphics, lay-outs, designs, structure, trade marks, trade names and logos are property of Max Cinemas and may not be copied or used for personal, non-commercial or commercial purposes, unless with authorised in writing by Max Cinemas.